Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping $200 or more.
Designed for condos, apartments, or anywhere space is at a premium. The American Outdoor Grill In- Ground and Patio Post Mount units pack a lot of grilling enjoyment into smaller spaces (432 square inches). The In-Ground Grill models must be cemented into the ground. Pedestal models may be bolted to a deck or concrete slab. Both feature a backburner, warming rack and dual side shelves (standard). The optional stainless steel tank shield is designed to conceal the unsightly propane tank while a safety chain keeps the tank securely in place.
Magic Days of Summer Special
Through July 31st receive a Gourmet Stainless Steel Cooking Griddle with the purchase of this grill.
- Stainless steel rod cooking grids
- Warming rack
- Distinctively designed analog thermometer with polished bezel
- Solid brass valves for precise temperature control and long life
- Heavy duty 300 series stainless steel construction
- “Rapid Light” piezo ignition system
- Advanced high-quality 300 series stainless steel burners
- Stainless steel vaporizer panels for even heat distribution
- Backburner and rotisserie kit (not available on -OOSP grills)
- Easy to handle 4-prong adjustable meat holder for rotisserie
- Easy to use drip collection system
- Include a three hour safety timer, automatically shuts gas off.
All Post Models are available in Natural Gas with Propane conversion kit included.
Complete Grills include:
- Rotisserie Backburner
- High Performance Rotisserie Kit
- Flush-mounted 12,000 BTU brass side burner
Infrared Burner factory installed on Left Side can be added for $225. If you wish to add the Infrared Burner, please call Babe's at 844-757-8227 to finalize order and make price adjustment.
About American Outdoor Grills
American Outdoor Grills are made with a stylish sleek appearance. The rounded hood and contoured face feature a satin finish that enhances any outdoor kitchen. The AOG grill is constructed from the finest commercial-grade stainless steel and features a large cooking surface with stainless steel rod cooking grids and sleek analog thermometer for precision grilling. With its recessed backburner, warming rack, spit rod and motor, the American Outdoor Grill allows you to create any meal outdoors.
AMERICAN OUTDOOR GRILL® WARRANTY HIGHLIGHTS
Stainless steel burners are warranted as long as the original purchaser owns them (Lifetime)
TEN YEAR WARRANTY
All other American Outdoor Grill® parts (excluding ignition systems, accessories, infrared burner, and vaporizer panels) are warranted for Ten (10) years
THREE YEAR WARRANTY
Infrared burners and vaporizer panels are warranted for Three (3) years
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Ignition systems (excluding batteries) and accessories (including side burners, motors, and thermometers) are warranted for One (1) year